Developer Evangelist - Entry Level
- Become a global subject matter expert on Apache Airflow.
- Be the most knowledgeable user of our product. From a customer perspective, be the BEST possible person to answer questions about product capabilities.
- Respond to developer’s technical questions and support requests across different channels such as: ticketing system, slack channels, forums, and emails.
- Contribute to the definition of our best practices and standards for product/service delivery and support.
- Write DAG guidelines and FAQs for basic to advanced use cases using our platform.
- Alternate: Write installation and runtime guidelines for our platform including routine maintenance, disaster recovery, and cost optimization.
- Identify missing capabilities in our product / service solution to make customer and developer adoption and self-service easier and seamless.
- Participate in on-call rotation to meet our SLAs
- Follow procedures for escalations to engineering and communication of resulting status and ongoing communication with the customer
- Perform UAT during product releases and communicate bugs to the engineering team.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Expertise in Python, Linux, SQL, and Web technologies.
- Expertise in data processing, ETL or ELT technologies, and analytics would be a big plus.
- Expertise in Apache Airflow would be a huge plus.
- This position will be based out of the Astronomer office in Cincinnati, Ohio.