Astronomer is a platform for deploying, managing and working with the popular open source project Apache Airflow on Kubernetes. Astronomer makes it easy to launch new Airflow clusters, and to deploy pipelines to those clusters.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build professional relationships with customers as they begin the process of adopting Airflow.
- Spacecamp — help customers to learn Airflow (in-person and remote).
- Field Engineering — help customers build DAGs (in-person and remote).
- Open-Source — contribute to Airflow code-base, eventually becoming a committer.
- Serve as an Airflow leader within Astronomer, with clients and the community.
We're looking for software engineers who have experience with:
- Airflow engineering
- Python engineering
- Data science methodologies and terminology
- Agile methodology
- SQL and other query language flavors
At Astronomer, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.